I found this pattern for these hex slippers on ravlery last year and love the pattern so much I have now made 3 pairs. They are an extra warm cabin slipper. These are not for beginners because of the adjustments you have to make when making and attaching the soles, but overall these slippers are fairly easy to stitch up and a great way to stash bust your yarn. http://priscillascrochet.net/free%20patterns/Wearables/Hexagon%20Boot%20Slippers.pdf This hexagon slipper has a double thick sole and is made up of 3 motifs per slipper but if you wanted to make them into slipper boots just add 2 more motifs at the top of each slipper attaching in the front and back V and sides. I did take into consideration some of the other peoples reviews that have worked up these slippers and rounded off the toes on the last 2 rows by sc2tog at each end. Also the instructions were not that clear on the hook sizes for the different shoe sizes, I used a 5 for these pairs r...
Tammy, thanks for joining my blog and helping me find yours. Very interesting work! I am in awe that you m,anage to do all this art while caring for 4 children, and one a baby at that!
ReplyDeleteI voted for your picture on the Winsor Newton site. the clowns are very unique.
Thank you Mary for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate your support in rating my painting. I havent really been out there in a few years and it is kind of intimidating getting back into it.
ReplyDelete